StudioNow has redesigned the bidding module to allow users the ability to see all project level bids at once for easier comparison. Let’s take a quick walk through this month’s biggest and most exciting StudioNow product update.
Here’s what’s new:
Bidding details are now stacked vertically on the left side of the Bidding Module instead of side to side horizontally across the top. This design enables:
- More powerful mobile friendly experience
- Easier navigation between multiple bid revisions
- Coming Soon: vendors will be able to submit multiple options for one project bid request
All revisions to a bid are now visible in an expandable list instead of hidden in a bid’s action menu. This design enables:
- The ability to hide individual revisions of a bid on a shared Bidding Module
- The ability to see more revisions at once for easier comparison
Some additional changes:
- Versions of bids have been renamed ‘revisions’
- The producer’s stated reasons for a new revision request are now visible until a bid update is submitted by a vendor
Have additional questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or learn more in our Knowledge Center here.